PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
What You Need
- 2 cans (14 oz each) artichoke hearts, drained with 3/4 c juice reserved
- 3/4 c seasoned dried bread crumbs
- 1 can (6ó oz) crabmeat, drained, or 1/2 lb. fresh lump crabmeat
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
- Juice of lemon
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp hot-pepper sauce, or to taste
- PREHEAT the oven to 400°F. Coat an 11″ x 7″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- COMBINE the artichokes, the reserved artichoke juice, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, the crabmeat, 1 tablespoon of the oil, the cheese, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and hot-pepper sauce in the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs and drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- BAKE for 10 minutes